NES Emulator with PC
You can play NES games by installing NES Emulator on a windows 7, windows 8, windows 10, Vista or XP.
The latest version of NES Emulator is 1.47 and it was release on 9th of January 2016. It is works on both 32 and 64 bits versions. You need DirectX 9.0c on your PC as a requirement to install NES Emulator. The Emulator supports to .NES, .UNF, and .FDS cartridge image files. There are many features comes with the emulator includes configured keys, works out of the box and also net play is possible.
Let’s find out how to play NES games with the NUE Emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
We are giving you some steps to follow.
- All of the first you need to make sure that DirectX 9.0c is already installed in your machine or not. This is a considerable requirement.
- You need to download the Nestopia UE Binary zip for Windows (nestopia_1.4x-win32.zip)
- Now you need to unzip the downloaded file and copy all the content of the file to an empty folder.
- Then you need to create a folder on your PC as NES.
- Next search the NES game file and then copy that file in to folder you created.
- Run nestopia.exe and start Nestopia.
- Now you need to choose the options. And check controller settings.
- Next configure the path to your games.
- Now choose the file and open it to start the game.
- Press F5 to start the game.
- Press F7 to save the game.
Nintendo Entertainment System is definitely one of the most popular platforms in late 80s and late 90s. By using NES Emulator now you can play NES games. For that you need to install NES emulator on your computer. Not only the NES emulator there are so many emulators are there for nostalgic gamers. But it is difficult to decide which one is the best.