What is an APK File?
Apk is the compatible file type available for android. As Windows OS uses files type .exe, Android uses .APK
Why APK is better to Install?
You can install APK files as installing exe in Windows. Some Games and Application are restricted to some regions and devices by the time they release. But if you can find and download the right APK, those regional blocking and compatibility issues with devices has already been solved with APK file.
How to Install MOD APK on your Android device?
Before you start to download the APK you need to enable the device for Other source applications. To do that go to Settings>>Security>> and enable the function ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than Play Store’. After, you can download MOD APK to your Desktop and copy to folder in your Android Phone or use an any browser available in your Android Device to Download the MOD APK file. Once you download the APK file, find it on relevant download folder and tap it to start installing in your device and go along with process to complete the installation.
Where do you want to put OBB or Data File?
- Extract the OBB or Data File downloaded to your PC or laptop.
- Copy the ‘Data’ folder in to following path in your Android Device: (… > Android > Data > [Copied Folder]), If the file is OBB, copy it to following path: (…>Android > OBB > [Copied Folder]).
- If you are not finding the DATA or OBB folder, you can create it in your device in the path mentioned about, manually.
- Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your Device.
- Disconnect your device from PC.
- Run the APK file now.